Inactivated oily vaccine against salmonelosis in pigeons.
Emulsion for injection for pigeons.
One vaccine dose (0.3 ml) contains:
Inactivated Pigeon Paramyxovirus type 1 (PPMV1), strain 988M ≥ 6,9 log2 HI*
Inactivated Pigeon Herpesvirus 1 (PHV1), V298/70 ≥ 38,1 EU**
Inactivated Fowl Adenovirus type 8 (FAdV-8), strain M2/E ≥ 24,7 EU**
* Haemagglutination inhibition units in chicken
** ELISA units in chicken
For active immunization of pigeons from the age of 4 weeks onwards:
- to reduce mortality and frequency and severity of clinical signs caused by paramyxovirus type 1 (PMV1).
- to reduce the severity of clinical signs, gross lesions and virus shedding caused by pigeon herpesvirus (PHV1)
- to reduce the severity of clinical signs and gross lesions caused by adenovirus (AdV) namely type 7/E, 2/D, 3/D and 4/C belonging to subgroup I
Onset of immunity: 3 weeks after vaccination
Duration of immunity: 12 months after vaccination for PMV1 component
5 months after vaccination for PHV1 and AdV component
The duration of immunity against PHV1 and AdV was demonstrated by cell-mediated immunity and serological data.
|dosage and route of administration||
One dose: 0.3 ml
Administer one dose subcutaneously in the dorsal region of the neck towards the tail (not to the head) from 4 weeks of age onwards.
Shake well before and occasionally during administration.
Before administration allow warming of vaccine to room temperature.
Administer under usual aseptic conditions using sterile syringes and needles only.
Use appropriately graduated syringes allowing administration of the exact vaccination dose 0.3 ml.
|recommended vaccination scheme||
Primovaccinaction: 1 dose from 4 weeks of age onwards
Revaccination: every 12 months for PMV1 component and
in breeding with presence of PHV1 and AdV every 5 months.
Creation of a slight swelling up to 1.0 cm in diameter at the site of injection, which disappears within 9 days, is common.
The frequency of adverse reactions is defined using the following convertion:
- very common (more than 1 in 10 animals treated displaying adverse reaction(s))
- common (more than 1 but less than 10 animals in 100 animals treated)
- uncommon (more than 1 but less than 10 animals in 1.000 animals treated)
- rare (more than 1 but less than 10 animals in 10.000 animals treated)
- very rare (less than 1 animal in 10.000 animals treated, including isolated reports).
|withdrawal period||Zero days.|
1 vial of 50 doses (17.5 ml)
Shelf life of the veterinary medicinal product as packaged for sale: 2 years
Shelf life after first opening the immediate packaging: 8 hours
Store in a refrigerator (2 °C - 8 °C).
Protect from frost. Protect from light.
|country of MA||Slovak republic, Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands|
5 other products in the same category:
Inactivated vaccine against Paramyxovirus infections of pigeons.
Inactivated oily vaccine against Paramyxovirus and Herpes virus infections of pigeons
For active immunisation of pigeons against pigeon pox to reduce clinical signs and lesions linked to pigeon pox virus infection.